Our values of partnership, trust and consideration for people form the foundation of our business philosophy. We are an owner-operated family company and for us, the focus is always on human beings. That is why we want to have long-term, collaborative partnerships with our customers and suppliers. Our strategies for success focus on the future and set us the task of developing perfectly tailored solutions for you, the customer.
In the 25 years we have been operating, we have developed comprehensive expertise, technical knowledge and experience which we now apply in our work with our customers. We aim to be a reliable partner with whom you can develop new and tailored solutions, turning ideas into innovations. In order to offer consistent quality, we are guided by our principles of quality:
- Quality is when our customers are satisfied.
- Every member of staff is responsible for quality.
- Quality is to be found in all areas of the business – technical, administrative and communications.
- Quality assurance involves the constant improvement and development of all processes.
- Quality assurance is a prerequisite for maintaining partnerships with individual responsibilities.
- Quality is birthed and maintained within a team.
- Responsibility for quality is met by ensuring skill levels and involvement.
- Work is good quality when it is fun.
- Quality reduces costs – we therefore track the sources of problems early and remedy them.
We are determined to keep our quality promise. An important part of that is making sure that everyone is pulling in the same direction. We create a fantastic work environment for our employees, where they can do their jobs with fun and fervour. Motivated, committed and enthusiastic employees are at the root of excellent quality and they are the very heart of our company. Our great team will work with you for whatever you need in the world of metal working.
We are a family company committed to growth, long-term investment and the sustainable use of resources.
Our work relationships are based on fairness, respect and always remembering the human element. Every individual is important.
Committed staff, variety in our customer base and a solid financial structure assure our success in the business.
We have a special connection to our local area, which is why we are so committed to our locations and to social action.
We never stop training our staff so they can offer services of the highest calibre and we are always ready for what comes next.
With our creative approach, personal commitment and passion for plastics and metals, we are uniquely qualified to solve your problems.